SHRIRAM TRANSPORT FINANCE COMPANY recruits Recovery Managers and Recovery Executives in Assam

Shriram Transport Finance Company Limited is a Non Banking Finance Company with a dominant presence in Commercial Vehicle Financing. The Company has its headquarters in Mumbai and has around 500 branches all over India with a total staff strength of 14,000. The Company has a leadership position in the industry with Revenues & Net Profil for the year ending 31″ March 2010 at Rs. 4500 Crores & Rs. 873 Crores respectively. The Company is listed and has significant shareholding from Foreign Private Equity entities. To strengthen the expansion programme, the Company requires in :
Assam. West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand & Orissa States.
Recovery Managers
Candidates shall be Graduates preferably with Management qualification within 32 years of age with 5-8 years of experience in Recovery & Credit Control Management with any Financial Institution or NBFC shall apply.
Job involves achieving the assigned target in respect of loan recoveries of our Commercial Vehicle Finance Business in a given territory by heading a team of Recovery Executives.
Recovery Executives
Candidates shall be Graduates with 2-5 years of experience in Recovery of Hard & Soft loans in any Financial Institution or NBFC.
Job involves hardcore Collection of our loan installments from our various customer segments.
Remuneration shall be attractive and best in the Industry alongwith unlimited performance based incentives and use of two wheeler under Company’s scheme.
Interested Candidates may post/mall their resumes mentioning the location on the envelope/ mall to the following address :-
TheHR Department,
SHRIRAM  TRANSPORT FINANCE COMPANY LIMITED,
MlraTowers, 9th Floor, DN – 27, Salt Lake City, Sector V. KOLKATA – 700091
Email:- westbengal@stfc.in                                  Web :- www.stfc.in

Post author

There are 32 Comments

1. Posted by Kamlesh Sankhyan Reply

Respected sir,
    we are a debts & vehicle recovery agents presently working with Punjab National Bank Circle office Hamirpur (H.P). I am also interested to working with your honorable supervision. if you give me a chance, i proove my self. Thanks.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Kamlesh Sankhyan
    Contt. No. :-+919805499595

2. Posted by Arup jyoti deka Reply

with Seven & Half year experiance in collection. Presently working with Tata motors Finance LTD as a Asst Manager in Collection Scince 2009 to present .now i am intersted to with STFC . if there any chance to join in collection .
    Regards,
    Arup jyoti deka

• Posted by Tanmay Prasad Ganguly Reply

Respected sir,
      I am a fresher graduate (BA) in my stream. Now iam looking a good job for me in Odisha, any official post me please kindly inform me.

Best regards,

Tanmay Prasad Ganguly

Contsct no.- 9132950744,
      e-mail-tanmayprasadganguly@gmail.com

3. Posted by sandeep dey Reply

It is glad to know that STFC has open a great options
    for us,sir i have already worked under Mahindra Finance for last 30 months as a Collection Executive in Guwahati Branch.Now i am working under Tata motors Finance as Collection Executive.Sir i would like to work under STFC if i selected.
    Thanks & Regards
    Sandeep Dey

4. Posted by Nirmali Kalita Reply

Respected Sir,
    With due respect i would like to inform you that i have already worked Collection Agencies Under hdfc bank as a telecoller for 4 years,at present i am working as team leader in Merchantile Collection Agencies under hdfc bank from last 6 years.I have gathered total 10 years of Experience.
    Thanks & Regards
    Nirmali Kalita
    ph:-9706576841

5. Posted by Subrata Bhowmik Reply

I am Subrata Bhowmik.I have work experiance 3 years as a adviser in Birla Sunlife Insurance and 2 years experiance as a salse manager in Micro Sec Broking House limited.today i am service in ICICI PRULIFF as a unit manager 1 year 5 manth.total salse experiance 6 year 5 manth .

6. Posted by Vijay Reply

43 / A Kharghuli Hills Guwahati – 781 004 43 / A Kharghuli Hills Guwahati – 781 004
    Cell # 88119-88685
    E-mail : 482.vijay@gmail.com

Vijay Singh

Objective A position in your company that utilizes my years of experience in Sales, Service, Marketing & Management, in a constantly growing and challenging environment.
    Results-focused, quality-driven professional with extensive experience in business and operational development positions, demonstrating consistent achievement of objectives, strong sales and service skills, and dedication to organizational goals. Advanced presentation and relationship development abilities, with track record of generating business growth and dynamic managerial abilities.

Experience

Current November 2011 till Date
    GENERAL MANAGER
    PIBCO INDIA Private Limited. ( TRACTOR Division)

Managing the entire staff.

Managing the entire Service team.

Planning the activities for service promotion with approval from the Company.

Managing the Workshop, and maintaining the spares inventory.

Interacting with the company directly.

Interacting with the customer’s directly.

Reporting to the Director.

Maintaining the day to day reports from the concerned departments and reporting to Directors.

Conducting In-house as well as Plant training for the staff.

Arranging various level activities for service promotion.
    Held full responsibility for deveoping a result oriented effective sales and service force and generating results. Supervised performance of team members, interceded as necessary to resolve problems, and delivered training on improving efficiencies and customer service. Maintained personal rapport and win-win relationships with clients.

November 2009 to October 2011
    GENERAL MANAGER
    BUCHO MOTORS Tata Commercial Vehicle Division
    Arunachal Pradesh.

Managing the entire Sales and Service team.

Planning the activities for service promotion with approval from the Company.

Managing the Workshop, and maintaining the spares inventory.

Interacting with the company directly.

Interacting with the customer’s directly.

Reporting to the Director.

Conducting In-house as well as Plant training for the staff.

September 2007 till October 2009
    General Manager Meghna Hyundai ( Bongaigaon )
    Managing the entire sales, service, Spares and Accessories.
    Managing the entire showroom including the sales team.
    Controlling the workshop.
    Managing the spares deptt.
    Looking after the training of the direct selling staff etc.
    Interacting with the customers directly.
    Reporting to the Director
    June 2005 – July 2007 : General Motors. Tallahassee Florida USA
    Body Shop Manager.
    • Supervising works of the entire workshop staff like the Asst. Works Manager, Customer Care Manager, Service Advisers, Supervisors, etc.
    • Interacting with the customers directly.
    • Reporting to the Director.

July 1997 – July 2004 Dynasty Motors Pvt. Ltd., Guwahati
    Works Manager
    • Interacting with the customers directly.
    • Reporting to the Director.
    July 1990- October 1996 Bimal Auto Agency, Guwahati
    Service Advisor
    • Responsible for detection of problems in all the models including Euro I and Euro II vehicles and rectifying it.
    • Job Card generation and warranty claims reports generation and dispatching it.

July 1989 – June 1990
    ABB Securities & Finance Ltd., Guwahati
    Manager (Sales & Development)
    • Involved in setting up the entire branch operation in Guwahati.
    • Recruitment of sales team.
    • Leading and motivating them to solicit business.
    • Setting target for the sales team and monitoring on weekly and monthly basis.

Education • Graduate in Arts from Guwahati University in 1995.
    • Diploma in Automobile Engineering from All India Institute Chartered Engineering, Guwahati in 1989.
    • Diploma in Magneto Therapy from All India Institute of Magneto Therapists in 1993.
    • R.T.I.M. Certificate (Marine Communications), Chennai (Issued from the Ministry of Communications) in 1991.
    Computer Proficiency •?????? Windows, MS Office, PageMaker, CorelDraw and Online internet DMS
    Extra Curriculum • 2ND RUNNER-UP in All Assam Motorbike Championship
    • Medallist in School Football.
    • Medallist in Elocution and Debate.
    Language Proficiency • English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Nepali, Rajasthani, Punjabi and Nagamese.
    Personal Details • Date of Birth: 4th July, 1970
    Reference Joydeep Chakraborty ( TATA MOTORS ) cell : 94351-46474

Place : GUWAHATI

Date : 06-07-2012

7. Posted by Arun tiwari Reply

I am arun tiwari from satna, i have working experience cash collection for 2 year in cms info. pvt. ltd i i want to working with stfc if you have a any opportunity
    so chance to working with you

8. Posted by Chinmay Talukdar Reply

I have all total 6 year of experience in collections in Collection Agency( HDFC Bank Ltd),ADMA solutions pvt ltd(ICICI Bank outsource), e-nxt ltd(Tata Motor Finance)and Mahindra Insource(Mahindra Finance).
    I would like to work in STFC if selected.

Regards,
    Chinmay Talukdar
    0361 2735094
    Guwahati

9. Posted by purandar borgohain Reply

I have all total 6 yrs experience in sales & marketing. At first I have join a multi national co.(Orion Multinational co. Ltd) sales in 1(one) year.After that I have join in Saikia Auto Pvt. Ltd(Maruti Suzuki, Auth. Dealer) as a Team Leader in march 2008 to till feb.2013. Now I want to join in Shriram Transport Finance Company. I will thankfull to you if give me a chance to join in your company.

Thanks & Regards

Mr. Purandar Borgohain
    North Lakhimpur

10. Posted by Sanjit Das Reply

Dear sir,

I m doing in the tata motors Dealership as a collectio Manager from 2005 in Tripura Statestill.Please do me the favour by giving this job.

Thanx & regds,

Sanjit Das,

11. Posted by sultan khan Reply

i agree jobs

12. Posted by arvind Reply

Dear sir,
    I have all total 8 yrs experience in collectiom. I have current job in magma fin corp ltd. I have collection emi of commercial vechical, i want search a new job.

Thanks & Regards,
    Arvind
    Mobno. 09630981404

13. Posted by Dharmendar singh Reply

Dharmendar Singh
    05,11, 2013

I have all total 3year of experience in collections in Collection Agency( HDFC Bank Ltd shiri balagi agency (ICICI Bank ), fild boy sauth delhi.
    I would like to work in fild boy if selected.

Regards,
    badarpur
    mb no 9871589211

14. Posted by Dharmendar singh Reply

Dharmendar Singh
    05,11, 2013

I ha
    I would like to work in fild boy if selected.

Regards,
    badarpur
    mb no 9871589211

15. Posted by VIKAS KUMAR Reply

vikas kumar
    13-11-2013
    Dear sir,
    i ha 3 year of ex.LIC,ANGIL BROKING@BAJAJ FINANCE collection agency.sir my personal office in nzafgarh new delhi.
    in office-
    (1)5 person of marketing
    (2)4 computer,4 phones
    Sir you provide me finance recovery agency delhi
    Regards,
    New delhi
    mo.09555184013

16. Posted by SHASHANKA HAZARIKA Reply

With due respect and humble submission i beg to state you that i am a b.com in finance passed in the present 2013.i am in search of a job,though i am freshers without any work experience.i will try my best if opportunity comes to me.

With regards
    Shashanka hazarika
    Guwahati
    +919706368909

17. Posted by M/s Bankas. Solution Reply

If any one want job in bank loan recovery agency then send your resume to bankasbdm@gmail.com

18. Posted by Shubhend Kumar Sahu Reply

Dear Sir, Having total 8years of collection experience.I am currently working with Magma Fincorp Limited.But I want to join STFC.I will thankful to you give a chance to work with your company.

• Posted by k.srinivas Reply

Dear Sir/having total 8 years experiance in shriram chits(p)ltd.5years legal deprt ment,2years recovary zone incharge/1year branch manager shriram city union finance.I Will thankful to you give a chanse to work with your company.

19. Posted by k fedrick Reply

dear sir im having totally 8 years experience in collection field worked in centurion bank hdfc bank icici bank hinduja leyland finance magama fincorp im frm hubli karanataka i want collection job in hubli or dharwad

20. Posted by prabhat mishra Reply

Dear,regarding sir i self mr prabhat mishra ranchi jharkhand beg to say that i have need a job for this time i have four year exp…in the field of collection excut…and loan advisior..so plz give me a chance in your company in only ranchi jharkhand

21. Posted by Surajit Dey Reply

I have 12 years exp in recovery collection

22. Posted by kartik kumar panda Reply

I work with your finance company as a collection agent. I have 6year with collection agent in other company. thanks.

23. Posted by pradyut sarmah Reply

dear
    sir i have working in f.m.c. tata motors as a ex officer in hp dept last 8 yers .

24. Posted by madan mohan routh Reply

sir,
    I have working indusind marketing & financial services 3,years exp. in business & collection. I need a job in your company .

regards
    madan mohan routh
    jamtara jharkhand
    mob-9534022152

25. Posted by firoz Ahmed Reply

I am very enthusiastic to work with your company under your supervision.Regarding my experience I have three years working experiences as a loan recover agent under UCO bank and SBI . EVEN I have worked as a Asst.Manager in Jeevan Suraksha group of companies, however the company has doomed because of some issues. However if you can give me an opportunity I”ll leave no stone unturned to your satisfaction.

26. Posted by firoz Ahmed Reply

I am very enthusiastic to work with your company under your supervision.Regarding my experience I have three years working experiences as a loan recover agent under UCO bank and SBI . EVEN I have worked as a Asst.Manager in Jeevan Suraksha group of companies, however the company has doomed because of some issues.if you can give me an opportunity I”ll leave no stone unturned to your satisfaction.

27. Posted by Lalvarlien Joute Reply

Sir
    I’m looking a good job that i can do it. I having six years experience in Life Insurance and money marking company. So if you can inform me than it will be very helpful for me.
    Thanks n regards
    Lalvarlien Joute
    cont. 9859975091

28. Posted by polash jyoti saikia Reply

dear sir
    with due respect i would like to inform you that im Polash jyoti saikia from jorhat assam. I would like to infrom you that im a commerce graduate and I want a collection agency in my area.
    so I request you kindly allow me as a collection agent and consider me a collection agency from you fever.

from
    Polash Jyoti Saikia
    J.B.Road. Sorbaibondha
    Jorhat. Assam
    ph:09435245745/09577947782

29. Posted by anjani kumar tripathi Reply

SIR ,
    I am fresher i have no experience in collection

30. Posted by Subhashis Biswas Reply

Dear sir, I respects all of job…till now I working since2008 in Axis securities ltd. Function of job credit card collection as a sinior executive. I require better opportunity…