IMaCS recruits Computer Assistant
IMaCS is a consulting firm with more than 15 years of experience in executing consulting assignments across diverse sectors in India and overseas. IMaCS has been engaged by an UN Agency to provide technical assistance towards financial and human resources management for various programmes in Assam & other North-East States. In this regard, IMaCS invites applications from qualified candidates for the position of Computer Assistant based at Guwahati.
Details of tasks
1. Assistance in analysis of data and compilation of report
2. Maintenance and upkeep of computer and accessories including anti-virus protection
3. Typing of official letter, documents etc.
4. Maintenance of files and records in the offices
5. Maintenance and upkeep of computer and accessories including anti-virus protection
6. Data analysis of Routine immunization
7. Attend to any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the NRHM
Qualification and Experience:
• Graduation in any discipline
• At least one year experience as computer assistant is preferable.
• Diploma/certificate (six months or more duration course) in Computer Applications from a reputed institute.
• Typing speed of 40 wpm in English.
• Should be well conversant with various computer applications including MS office package
Contract Duration and Appointment: Initially for one year, but renewable. Interested candidate can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by or before 10th September 2010. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. QUALIFIED WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.