IMaCS Guwahati reruits Data Analyst
IMaCS is a consulting firm with more than 15 years of experience in executing consulting assignments across diverse sectors in India and overseas. IMaCS has been engaged by an UN Agency to provide technical assistance towards financial and human resources management for various programmes in Assam & other North-East States. In this regard, IMaCS invites applications from qualified candidates for the position of Data Analyst based at Guwahati.
Details of tasks
1. Preparation of the data base structure and data entry programme
2. Analysis of the routine immunization reporting formats, IMNCI supervisory formats, NSSK supervision formats etc.
3. Preparation of data base on maternal and child health programmes of all the districts of Assam
4. Ensuring regular entry of collected field data in the computer in a systematic manner to facilitate its analysis
5. Assistance in analysis of data and compilation of report of various maternal and health activities
6. Maintenance of files and records in the offices
7. Maintenance and upkeep of computer and accessories including anti-virus protection
8. Data analysis of Routine immunization
9. Attend to any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the NRHM
Qualification and Experience:
• Graduation in any discipline
• At least one year experience in data base management system
• Diploma/certificate (six months or more duration course) in Computer Applications from a reputed institute.
• Should have completed DOEAAC “O” level or its equivalent from a reputed institute.
• Typing speed of 40 wpm in English.
• Data entry speed minimum 80 key depressions.
• Should be well conversant with various computer applications including MS Word, Excel, Access and simple statistical package as SPSS, Epi info etc.
Contract Duration and Appointment: Initially for one year, but renewable. Interested candidate can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by or before 10th September 2010. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. QUALIFIED WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.