Asian Institute of Management and Technology, Guwahati requires Faculty and Admin

ASIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY is the brain child of the Gyanjyoti Foundation, a conglomeration of corporate houses and eminent personalities who are determined to bring about some complete changes in the education scenario of North-East Region.

Post author

There are 15 Comments

1. Posted by MRINALEE BHUYAN Reply

Dear sir/Madam,

I am an MBA-HR degree holder (fresher) , would like to apply for the job openings for administration in your organization which is advertised today.But I unable to view the advertisement in net. Can I apply for this? May I request you to send me the advertisement to my email ID please?

Thanking you
    with warm regards
    Mrinalee Bhuyan

2. Posted by Mitul Dutta Reply

Dear sir/Madam,

I am a BSc(Zoology) degree holder , would like to apply for the job Lab Incharge in your organization which is advertised today.But I unable to view the advertisement in net. Can I apply for this? May I please request you to send the detail advertisement to my email ID?

Thanking you
    with regards
    Mitul Dutta.

3. Posted by Arpita Paul Reply

Sir/Mam,
    Respectfully I want to state you that I am a student who has just appeared for class XII board exams and i thought of continuing my higher studies in biotechnology.I got the info from net that your institute is offering the course for B.Sc in botechnology, so I request u to please supply me the details of the course fees and other facilities offered by u in my email ID.

Thanking you,
    Yours sincerely,
    Arpita Paul

• Posted by jagat Bora Reply

please contact our admission director , Mr. Jagat Bora for eligibility criteria and other details at AIMT campus . contact no -?9864501020

4. Posted by Monikanka Bora Reply

Sir/madam,
    I have the honour to inform you that I have already appeared
    my class XII board exam and I want to further study
    in Biotechnology at your Institutuion.
    So I request you kindly to provide me the details that how I shall get the admission in your institution, Plz inform me in my email ID.

• Posted by jagat Bora Reply

5. Posted by dip Reply

under PTU up2 what level of maths is required??

6. Posted by dhira das Reply

Sir/Mam,
    I have the honour to inform you that I have passed
    my (10+2 )ahsec exam.I want to study
    in Biotechnology at your Institution.so I request you to please supply me the details of the course fees ,cut off mark and other facilities offered by u in my email ID soon.

• Posted by jagat Bora Reply

• Posted by jagat Bora Reply

7. Posted by Apu dey Reply

Dear sir i hv completed my bsc in botany lst yr i wnt to do msc biotechnology in ur institute so would u pls send me the details of course & fee structure

• Posted by jagat Bora Reply

8. Posted by mun Reply

Dear sir i hv completed my bsc in zoology this yr i wnt to do msc biotechnology in ur institute so would u pls send me the details of course & fee structure..can i take admission now?

• Posted by jagat Bora Reply

9. Posted by Sahana Bhattacharjee Reply

I have completed my M.Sc in Statistics from Gauhati University in the year 2012 and currently, I am working as a honorary faculty (on temporary basis) in the department of Statistics, Cotton College and have been teaching the students of both bachelors degree and masters degree. I have been appointed for a period of four months, with effect from 16.08.2012. I have done my specialization i Bio-statistics. I have acquired 10 CGPA in M.Sc and hence, standing first class first. I had also been declared as the ‘best science graduate of Gauhati university’ for the year 2010. I have proficiency in teaching statistics, mathematics and bio-statistics. Do .I have any chance of getting recruited in your prestigious institution? If yes, then kindly let me know and oblige.