Asian Institute of Management and Technology, Guwahati requires Faculty and Admin

by admin on June 24, 2010

ASIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY is the brain child of the Gyanjyoti Foundation, a conglomeration of corporate houses and eminent personalities who are determined to bring about some complete changes in the education scenario of North-East Region.

Comments

comments

MRINALEE BHUYAN January 24, 2012 at 4:16 pm

Dear sir/Madam,

I am an MBA-HR degree holder (fresher) , would like to apply for the job openings for administration in your organization which is advertised today.But I unable to view the advertisement in net. Can I apply for this? May I request you to send me the advertisement to my email ID please?

Thanking you
with warm regards
Mrinalee Bhuyan

Mitul Dutta January 25, 2012 at 5:36 am

Dear sir/Madam,

I am a BSc(Zoology) degree holder , would like to apply for the job Lab Incharge in your organization which is advertised today.But I unable to view the advertisement in net. Can I apply for this? May I please request you to send the detail advertisement to my email ID?

Thanking you
with regards
Mitul Dutta.

Arpita Paul May 17, 2012 at 8:49 am

Sir/Mam,
Respectfully I want to state you that I am a student who has just appeared for class XII board exams and i thought of continuing my higher studies in biotechnology.I got the info from net that your institute is offering the course for B.Sc in botechnology, so I request u to please supply me the details of the course fees and other facilities offered by u in my email ID.

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Arpita Paul

jagat Bora August 23, 2012 at 7:39 am

please contact our admission director , Mr. Jagat Bora for eligibility criteria and other details at AIMT campus . contact no -?9864501020

Monikanka Bora May 25, 2012 at 5:24 am

Sir/madam,
I have the honour to inform you that I have already appeared
my class XII board exam and I want to further study
in Biotechnology at your Institutuion.
So I request you kindly to provide me the details that how I shall get the admission in your institution, Plz inform me in my email ID.

jagat Bora August 23, 2012 at 7:39 am

dip May 30, 2012 at 2:59 pm

under PTU up2 what level of maths is required??

dhira das June 8, 2012 at 6:11 pm

Sir/Mam,
I have the honour to inform you that I have passed
my (10+2 )ahsec exam.I want to study
in Biotechnology at your Institution.so I request you to please supply me the details of the course fees ,cut off mark and other facilities offered by u in my email ID soon.

jagat Bora August 23, 2012 at 7:37 am

jagat Bora August 23, 2012 at 7:38 am

Apu dey June 11, 2012 at 5:54 pm

Dear sir i hv completed my bsc in botany lst yr i wnt to do msc biotechnology in ur institute so would u pls send me the details of course & fee structure

jagat Bora August 23, 2012 at 7:36 am

mun August 14, 2012 at 7:24 pm

Dear sir i hv completed my bsc in zoology this yr i wnt to do msc biotechnology in ur institute so would u pls send me the details of course & fee structure..can i take admission now?

jagat Bora August 23, 2012 at 7:31 am

Sahana Bhattacharjee September 23, 2012 at 8:39 am

I have completed my M.Sc in Statistics from Gauhati University in the year 2012 and currently, I am working as a honorary faculty (on temporary basis) in the department of Statistics, Cotton College and have been teaching the students of both bachelors degree and masters degree. I have been appointed for a period of four months, with effect from 16.08.2012. I have done my specialization i Bio-statistics. I have acquired 10 CGPA in M.Sc and hence, standing first class first. I had also been declared as the ‘best science graduate of Gauhati university’ for the year 2010. I have proficiency in teaching statistics, mathematics and bio-statistics. Do .I have any chance of getting recruited in your prestigious institution? If yes, then kindly let me know and oblige.