Delhi Public School, Duliajan needs Teachers

Delhi Public School, Duliajan needs Teachers in the following subjects:

• Hindi
  • Accountancy
  • Economics
  • Arts and Craft
  • Physical Education (Lady)
  • Music

13 Comments
  1. Rajpol Bharadwaj says

sir i have submitted my resume there in school but i have not got any further response…so sir i want to know when will be the interview of the vacent post…

1. Sanjay Patro says

Y

1. Sanjay Patro says

Please contact urgently for invigilator job at OIL India on phone 09810120750. Email cv to sanjay.patro@trainersnmentors.com.

2. rubul das says

free workshop-28mayby mistral symphony- Digboi India Club Join the largest Guitar ensemble and place yourself in the Guinness Books of record- A tribute to Dr. Bhupen Hazarika-JAJABOR2012..Venu: Saru Saji Stadium (Guwahati)

3. PRIYADARSHINI KHAUND says

at present i am working in a high school,.teaching english in higher class educated from shillong convent comleted B. ed with english . computer science, MBA etc . having experiebced for last 20 years

1. Sanjay Patro says

I need exam invigilator for a global exam doner once a month in Duliajan. Good remuneration for one day

Please call 0 9810120750 or email to sanjay.patro@trainersnmentors.com

regards

sanjay

4. Kasturima Bharali says

I am presently working as a PRT (M.A.B.Ed.) at DPS,Guwahati (since 2010).I would like to shift to a DPS in upper Assam if i get an opportunity.I would be highly obliged if someone can provide me the relevant informations for the same.

5. tanu boruah says

please inform if there is any post likely to be open. myself presently working in a junior college with a teaching experience of more than 4 years n have a first class master degree

6. pari borah says

sir i am a graduat in economics& prabin in hindi .i need a job .please infrom if any post is vacant.

7. gitali pathak deka says

sir,i am convent educated,arts graduate with english as a major sub from HANDIQUE GIRLS COLLAGE.Presently m working in a prjct as a MASTER TRAINER of eng.language with the BRITISHCOUNCIL bt as the wrk of the prjct is coming to an end so i would like to engage myself in the same educational line as teacher only.So sir,if there is any vacancy i would like to join.

8. Suma Das says

Sir..,i am convent educated,graduated in Economics and a post graduated in English..,i also do have a PGDCA l have an experience of teaching in St.mary’s jorhat for 3 yrs.I want persue teaching career in future too..therefore kindly inform me if there is any suitable vacancy.

9. Runi Sonowal says

Namaste sir, i was student of Humanities in your awesome school, and our favourite DPS,Duliajan. I have passed 12 in 2009. Now i am pursuing master degree in English in Dibrugarh university under distance education programme. This is my last year. May I get an opportunity to serve my school as a teacher in primary classes coz i want to start from begining. Thank You Sir….

10. Runi Sonowal says

Please inform me about it Sir. Moreover i had physical education and i was a good student of Sakeel sir. Please Sir give me a job though as junior teacher in your school.