Ma Foi Management Consultants Ltd. recruits Consultant at Guwahati

Position Title: Consultant Anaemia Control Programme

Location(s): Guwahati.

ACTC range: 50,000 per month plus Travel/ DSA

Exp range: 8 to 10 yrs progressive

Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate Training in medicine, nutrition, behavioral Sciences or public health.

Desired Candidate Profile:
1) Familiar with the practical application of planning and management of Nutrition (micro nutrition) initiatives, especially Anaemia control.
2) Previous work experience in Nutrition programs / projects and field experience mandatory.
3) Previous experience in working with NGO is preferred.
4) Fluency in English and Assamese (preferable).
5) Good written and verbal communication skill, negotiation and facilitation skills as well as ability to work collaboratively with diverse partners.
6) Working knowledge of MS Office essential, knowledge of data analysis packages preferable.
7) Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
8) Open to travel within the state to project areas, for training, meetings, workshop etc

Job Description/Responsibilities:

a) To support the Govt. of Assam on Anaemia Initiatives,
b) Data compilation, analysis and reporting,
c) Undertake regular field visits to support field functionaries of sector/line departments,
d) Develop state-specific guidelines for Anaemia Control in Children, Adolescent Girls & Pregnant Mothers
e) Develop comprehensive plan to address Anaemia Control among children,
f) Develop training module for field functionaries on Anaemia Control & Management, g) Liaise with line departments viz. NRHM, DHS, DSW & Education to improve quality of inputs for Anaemia,
h) Undertake regular monitoring & develop monitoring mechanisms through field visits, data analysis, etc.

Email: shilpi.ghosh@mafoirandstad.com

9 Comments
  1. gouri singh munda says

please send me the email id of the concern staff in guwahati so that i can forward my resume .

2. Rumi Devi says

I am interested

3. sabina yasmin says

Dear Sir/ Madam
    Good day

I am an MBA (hr) with 4. 5 yrs of experience in HR and opertions deptt. Curently working with TCS passport seva kendra, guwahati. desperately looking for a job change. kindly send me your email.\ id or contact no .
    u can contact me on 9613285038/ 9706389923

4. samar sarma says

I m B.com management graduate and traning on national institute of public cooperation & child development and work experiance of MNGO NRHM Project almost 2 years and now at ICICI Bank since last 16 months and persuing Master of social work (MSW) from IGNOU. Can I apply for this job
    ????????

5. samar sarma says

If yes pls contact me on 8811003844(c) 9864129092(p) mail id s123s007@gmail.com

6. ANIRUDDHA DAS says

I am a senior Chemical engineer ( passed from NIT Rourkela,1987) with long experience (25 yrs) in chemical industries. Now I am working near Mumbai as Sr. Manager and like to have a change. I have completed DIM from IGNOU while persuing MBA course. Any job in Eastern jone is most welcome. You can have my CV in Linkedin or naukri.com. Thanks

7. shoma says

dr sir/maam
    I am a PG(HR) and Im presently working in pizza hut which is under the brand YUM restaurant international as trainer and HR. Im desperate to change into new job.Kindly help me and do please send me your mail ID.MY CNTCT NO. 9508392359

8. Arun Sankar Dhar says

Dear Sir/ Madam
    Good day

I am a diploma engineer in electronics & telecomminuction with 15 yrs of experience in production and IT deptt. Curently working with ABP PVT LTD , guwahati. desperately looking for a job change. kindly send me your email.\ id or contact no .
    u can contact me on 8011019009

9. Bishwajit Goswami says

Pl let me know whom to contact.