Ma Foi Management Consultants Ltd. recruits Consultant at Guwahati
Position Title: Consultant Anaemia Control Programme
ACTC range: 50,000 per month plus Travel/ DSA
Exp range: 8 to 10 yrs progressive
Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate Training in medicine, nutrition, behavioral Sciences or public health.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1) Familiar with the practical application of planning and management of Nutrition (micro nutrition) initiatives, especially Anaemia control.
2) Previous work experience in Nutrition programs / projects and field experience mandatory.
3) Previous experience in working with NGO is preferred.
4) Fluency in English and Assamese (preferable).
5) Good written and verbal communication skill, negotiation and facilitation skills as well as ability to work collaboratively with diverse partners.
6) Working knowledge of MS Office essential, knowledge of data analysis packages preferable.
7) Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
8) Open to travel within the state to project areas, for training, meetings, workshop etc
a) To support the Govt. of Assam on Anaemia Initiatives,
b) Data compilation, analysis and reporting,
c) Undertake regular field visits to support field functionaries of sector/line departments,
d) Develop state-specific guidelines for Anaemia Control in Children, Adolescent Girls & Pregnant Mothers
e) Develop comprehensive plan to address Anaemia Control among children,
f) Develop training module for field functionaries on Anaemia Control & Management, g) Liaise with line departments viz. NRHM, DHS, DSW & Education to improve quality of inputs for Anaemia,
h) Undertake regular monitoring & develop monitoring mechanisms through field visits, data analysis, etc.